What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including address, phone number, and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Company information such as name, employee numbers and other details
- Other information relevant to feedback surveys and/or enquiry information such as property enquiry information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect this information when:
- You get in touch with us via a contact form, phone call or email
- You place an order with us
- You join our Mailing List
- You voluntarily complete a review
- Exchange business cards at an event
- You are commissioned as a contractor on behalf of Turtle Pack Ltd
How We Use Your Data
We may process your data to:
- Answer your enquiry
- Update our company’s record keeping
- Contact you about products
- Improve our products and services
- If you have opted-in we may send promotional and informative emails about news, business products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you have agreed, we may use information for reviews or testimonial purposes across our social media accounts and website.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please get in touch via any of the methods below.
How we securely store your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or offline.
How long we store your information will depend on the purpose it was collected. For further information on our retention guidelines please get in touch.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please get in touch via any of the methods below.
Cookies and Links
We collect cookies to allow us to measure and analyse behaviours of our website visitors. Individual user data is not stored and, once the statistical information has been analysed, it is removed from the system.
Web browser cookies
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to external websites. Privacy policies on these sites may vary and, as such, we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites.
Changes and compliance
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Turtle Pack Ltd. is fully compliant with the GDPR
Get in Touch
Data Protection Officer
Turtle Pack Ltd.
Titanium 1 Kings Inch Place,